Q-Acne advanced blue light acne clearing system eliminates the acne-causing bacteria beneath the surface of the skin to help clear existing acne and prevent future outbreaks. The treatment takes just a few minutes, is gentle and suitable for all skin types.
Q-Acne targeting the bacteria that causes acne
The Q-Acne Advanced Blue Light Acne Clearing System eliminates the acne-causing bacteria beneath the surface of the skin to help clear existing acne and prevent future outbreaks.
Q-Acne now offers a clinically proven, easy to follow, confidence boosting solution for mild to moderate acne.
The treatment takes just a few minutes, is gentle and suitable for all skin types.
3 simple steps to clearer skin….
Step 1: Pre-Treatment Facial Wash
This mild exfoliant and cleanser helps to remove any traces of dirt and make-up before you begin your treatment and aids the penetration of the blue light into the skin
Step 2: Treat affected areas with Q-Acne Advanced Blue Light Acne Clearing System
Placing the blue light device directly on the affected area of the skin, treat each area for 3 minutes.
Step 3: Post-Treatment Moisturiser
After treatment apply the specially formulated Post-Treatment Moisturiser to help maintain skin hydration
Complete this simple treatment routine on acne affected areas every other day
- Visibly clearer skin in 3 weeks*
- Quick treatment in 3 easy steps
- Gentle on the skin
- Clinically proven
- Unlimited blue light treatments
- Q-Acne facial wash and moisturiser accessory available
*Results from a 12 week UK clinical trial for users with mild to moderate facial acne
What causes acne?
Acne is a condition of the sebaceous hair follicle. The hair follicles, or pores, in your skin contain sebaceous glands. These glands make sebum; an oil that lubricates hair and skin. Normally, sebum travels through the hair follicle to the skin surface. With acne, sebum is trapped, clogging the follicle. Bacteria that causes acne are called Propionibacterium acnes (P.acnes) and are present on everybody’s skin. When the sebaceous gland gets clogged, it becomes a breedingground for P.acnes, which multiply rapidly and result in acne
So how does the Q-Acne work?
- The Q-Acne uses blue light technology. Blue light kills the acne forming bacterium Propionibacteriuacne (P. acnes) bacteria by targeting porphyrins, within the bacteria.
- Porphyrins absorb light, forming singlet oxygen radicals which react with and destroy the bacteria.
- Peak absorption of light by porphyrins occurs at a wavelength of 415nm.The Q-Acne operates with a wavelength of 415nm allowing peak absorption.
Is Q-Acne for you?
A simple and gentle treatment suitable for all skin types, Q-Acne treats mild to moderate acne*
And the results are clear to see...
‘Painless and no side effects’ Beth
‘The first treatment I’ve tried in many years which has made a noticeable difference’ Kerry’
- Q-Acne Blue Light Treatment System with charging dock
- 100ml Pre-Treatment Facial Wash
- 50ml Post-Treatment Moisturiser
- Instruction leaflet
Customer reviews of this product
Worked really quickly on my son's acne. Almost 100% clear now. If he sees any sign of a spot he can- read more
George Bush, 2017-03-16
Firstly my acne was moderare and around my chin and neck. It flared up big time one winter. It was s- read more
Niamh K, 2017-03-17