Forever Free IPL Hair RemoverAvailability : Out Of Stock
The Forever Free IPL hair remover is an at-home IPL hair removal system. It uses intense pulsed light IPL technology to give long term hair reduction. Permanent hair reduction is achieved with regular treatments. Home IPL is suitable for larger areas such as legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, back and chest as well as certain areas of the face.
Placed against the skin, gentle pulses of intense light are directed at the hair follicle to disable the hair root without affecting the surrounding area.
- Each flash treats upto 70 hairs
- Suitable for facial and body hair
- 20mm x 10mm treatment area
- Long life bulb
- 150,000 bulb flashes
Suitable Skin Types:
Not suitable for dark skin tones, for example, those of Afro-Caribbean, black African, Indian or Pakistani descent. Even if your skin tone appears to be suitable on the skin tone chart, do not use if close relations (parents/grandparents) have skin tones as described above. Not suitable for red, light blonde, grey or white hair.
How to Use:
Step 1: Shave the area to be treated. This ensures that the light energy goes directly to the hair root and avoids hair burning on the surface.
Step 2: Connect mains power lead into the power socket on the back of the unit and plug into the mains.
Step 3: Turn the key clockwise to the on position to unlock. The light around the key switch will flash green. Power level 1 will illuminate and the fan will startup.
Step 4: Enter the security code by pressing the buttons (highlighted in black) in the following order: The unit will emit 2 beeps and the keys witch will stop flashing and illuminate green. A series of self-checks will be performed. During this time, the power levels will illuminate up and down. When completed, the lowest power level will illuminate and the enable button will flash blue ready for selection.
Step 5: Press the enable button once.The enable button will stop flashing.The orange lights on the wand will illuminate. Note: Each time the power setting is adjusted, you will need to press the enable button to continue.
Step 6: Place the wand over the area you wishto treat. Ensure all 4 skin sensors are incontact with the skin (you may need toapply gentle pressure). The blue ‘ready’lights will illuminate.
Step 7: Press and hold the treatment buttonon the wand. This initiates the treatment flash. You may feel a slight warming of the area.
Step 8: The blue lights will go out after thetreatment flash. The unit will also selfcheckafter each flash. This takes fiveseconds, during this time the power level lights will illuminate up and down.When moving the wand to the nextarea, the skin sensors must be lifted off the skin.If you are increasing power for the nexttreatment, press the ( ) button andreturn to step 5.Important: Do not exceed themaximum power level for your skin type.
IPL Hair Removal is suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, back, chest and certain areas of the face.
- The unit must be unlocked using a key.
- A security button sequence is required to activate the unit.
- Your first treatment will always be on power level 1 and can only be increased by one level after a treatment is performed.
- The wand features a bright orange light which will cause you to blink if pointed directly at the eye.
- Treatment will only take place when all 4 skin sensors are in contact with the skin.
- The bulb is shielded to avoid any risk of stray light.
- The aperture includes a UV filter to reduce UV light exposure on the skin.
- You will need to leave 5 seconds between treatment flashes to allow the unit to fully recharge.
- Power can only be increased by one level per treatment flash.
- The skin sensors must be lifted off the skin between treatments to reset the wand.
- Treat each area only once in each session.
- Forever Free IPL Hair Remover
- NOT AVAILABLE
Be the first to review this product.