Scanning Laser X60Availability : Out Of Stock
You can now enjoy the benefits of home use laser hair removal resulting in permanent hair reduction, without paying for expensive salon laser treatments. Home use laser hair removal is suitable for most areas including facial hair, underarms, arms, legs and bikini line.
Scanning X60 Laser Hair Removal works by sending a laser beam to the hair follicle with enough energy to permanently disable the root without affecting the surrounding area. The result is permanent hair reduction.
- Three treatment modes
- Targets up to 60 hairs in just a few seconds*
- Permanently disables hair root
- 2 year guarantee
Laser Hair Removal explained
Skin and hair contains a natural pigment called melanin. The level of melanin in your skin is the primary determinant of your skin colour, and is responsible for causing skin to tan during sun exposure. Both skin and hair follicles contain different concentrations of melanin.Lasers work by delivering an intense beam of light made up of a single wavelength.
The Rio Scanning X60 Laser Hair Remover operates at a wavelength that selectively targets the melanin in the hair follicle, causing the hair follicle to absorb the laser energy.
The laser energy absorbed results in the rapid heating of the hair follicle. This heat destroys the cells responsible for hair growth. If adequate heating is achieved, the follicle is permanently disabled resulting in permanent hair reduction. The skin remains unaffected as it is essentially transparent to light in this wavelength range.
It is only possible to treat a hair follicle when there is a hair present and the best results are achieved when the hair is actively growing. For permanent hair reduction six treatments are recommended over a six month period. Occasional touch up treatments may be required for stubborn hairs.
Suitable skin types
Melanin in the epidermis also absorbs the energy and limits the depth of penetration of the laser light into the skin. Using a light wavelength of 808nm enables treatment of relatively dark skin as well as fair-skinned types. However, laser hair treatment is not suitable for Afro Caribbean or black skin complexions. Laser treatment is also ineffective in removal of white or grey hair. Electrolysis should be considered as an alternative treatment.
How to use
- Step 1 Shave the area to be treated. This ensures the light energy goes directly to the hair root.
- Step 2 Select the correct power level for your skin type.
- Step 3 Select your treatment mode.
- Step 4 Place the unit over the area you wish to treat and press the laser button to start the treatment. Repeat across entire treatment area.
Please refer to product guide for full usage instructions.
Laser Hair Removal is suitable for legs, arms, underarms, bikini line and facial hair.
- The unit must be unlocked using a key.
- A security button sequence is required to activate the unit, this can be found in the information guide.
- The Salon Laser also features a bright orange light which will cause you to blink if pointed directly at the eye.
- In addition the laser will only operate if both touch pins are in contact with the skin.
- The laser is also shielded to avoid any risk from reflected light.
- When moving the Wand and to the next area, ensure the Touch Pins are briefly lifted off the skin to allow the laser to reset.
- Treat each area only once in each session.
*Based on facial hair
- UK Plug
- NOT AVAILABLE
- EU Plug
- NOT AVAILABLE
Be the first to review this product.