Lace Nail FoilsAvailability : In Stock
Six chic lace nail foils to choose from all with a transparent background to create funky, baroque-inspired lace nails! Rio Nail Foils can be worn on their own or over your favourite nail polish!
Rio Lace Nail Foils contain everything you need to transform nails in just 3 easy steps. The easy to follow instructions explain the nail foil application to transform your nails with a funky, baroque-style look.
Nail Foils add the finishing to touch to any nail design, turning a simple look into something more glamorous for a party or just as a style pick-me-up that will impress your friends. Rio Lace Nail Foils feature a specially formulated aqua topcoat varnish that won’t dull or cloud your finish. Perfect to give as a gift or simply to treat yourself.
Watch our Nail Foils video for tips and techiniques:
- 6 different chic styles of lace nail foils to choose from
- Add elegance to your nails with salon-style results
- Step-by-step DVD and user guide showing nail foil tips and techniques
- Can be used on natural or false nails
- Can be worn on their own or over your favourite nail polish
How to apply
1. Apply Adhesive
2. Press down foil
3. Apply topcoat
4. Ta –dah! Your beautiful nails are ready to go
- 6 different styles of lace nail foils
- A bottle of red nail polish
- A bottle of nail adhesive
- A bottle of 2-in-1 varnish
- A full bodied brush
- A hoof stick
- Step-by-step DVD and instructional booklet showing nail foiling tips, techniques and design chart, created by a professional nail artist using the kit
*Contents may vary
Be the first to review this product.
Why not read some blogger reviews of Lace Nail Foils?
> Alexis from Glittertips22 says:
'As you can see they are quite stunning and with all the possible colour combinations they are perfect for nights out, weddings, parties, New Years and Christmas.'
Click here to read more or click on the images below
> Lucy from Lucy's Stash says:
'If you are new to nail foils you might consider this set as it comes with everything you'll need and I'm sure you already have nail polishes to apply the foil over. I consider the set being very good.'
Click here or on the images below to be taken to Lucy's blog tutorial or youTube video tutorial